Thursday, 10 June 2010

Oh what a night

So tonight i went for dinner with the lovely demiitea.

Mizu was so yum. cant go wrong with Japanese food. just hope i don't get food poisoning this time.

Talked about Foals of course.

Can not wait to see them in November, but i hope to be seeing them in July at the itunes festival.

I'll try my hardest to interview them this time, as i met them with Demi last time at the Cambridge junction.

Our 'The Hills' and 'The City' conversation tonight was indeed the best.
Cant go wrong with a bit of fashion, drama and gorgeous guys.

Later tonight I'm reviewing my good friend Peter Templeman's first ever script.
I'll write up about it as soon as i am finished.

The brief outline of the story is a girl who kills a guy and has to cover up her actions. Its intertwined with the growing up and trying to find herself.

Any ways I'll update soon. so keep tuned.

TTFN, Anne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment